+91 22 6692 0074 / 75 email@example.com
FLOATING BALL VALVES
Our Floating ball valves have been designed for severe service and generally used in the Petrochemical, Refining, Upstream Oil and Gas, Power and Chemical applications. The designs incorporate many features which ensure reliable and repeatable shut off performance whilst providing the highest levels of safety as demanded by these Industries...
- Available from 1/4" - 18".
- 150#, 300#, 600# and 800#.
- 2 pc and 3 pc.
- Screwed / Socket/ Flanged.
- Design and manufacture conform to ASME B16.34 / BS 5351 / BS EN 17292 / API 6D..
- Full and reduced bore valve available.
- Body valve thickness is according to ASME B16.34
- Anti-blow-out bottom entry stem.
- High integrity stem sealing system prevents atmospheric leakage.
- Anti-static stem design.
- Fire safe valve design as per API 607
- Mirror Finish SS Ball
- Solid SS balls
- Bi-directional valves.
- Available with locking device on request
- Available with pneumatic, hydraulic, or electric actuators (when required).
- ISO Mounting pad in accordance to ISO 5211